top of page

College Safeguard Plan

Learn Why You Need This Now 

What many parents/legal guardians do not realize is that once they have a child who is 18 years old, their child is no longer a minor. What this means for parents is that once your child turns 18 (in most states this is the legal adult age) you, the parent, can no longer obtain or make medical decisions on behalf of your child without his or her written consent. Our College Safeguard Plan puts a plan in place for you and your child so you can have some peace of mind as you send them off to the next chapter of their life and takes less than 15 minutes to answer the questions. 
Purchase the
College Safeguard Plan


Place your order now for only $99!


Thanks for your order!

bottom of page